This blog has moved to ashleywaddell.com.
Click the link below Gus' photo to view this post at our new site. See you soon!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Verdugo Mountain via Beaudry South Fire Road

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Welcome to the Running Blog Family! Its nice to see another trail running blog. : )

6:14 PM  
Blogger G.P. said...

Carpe trail running. I 've run Verdugo Mountain many moons ago in what seems to be a former life :) Brings back memories. Now I'm running trails and doing endurance riding on my horses in Montana where we now run a bed and breakfast!.

Happy trails

8:31 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Wow, trail running in Montana must be fantastic. Thanks for the posts and I'll see you out on the trails!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi:

I'm a mountain biker, I did Brand Park on Brand motorway and saw a trail named Verdugo motorway from the top of it. A hiker told me there's a less steep trail starting from Verdugo Park, does anyone know where to start from that point on or exactly what that trail name is?

My email es maotulua@gmail.com

Thanks.

Mauricio

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home