This blog has moved to ashleywaddell.com.
Click the link below Gus' photo to view this post at our new site. See you soon!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Vote NO on Proposition 90

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on Ashley. My name is Suneil Thomas and I work for TNC as the Director of Land Use Policy and I am helping head up the No on 90 campaign. I've been tracking the internet for 90 stories involving TNC (pro and con) and saw your post. It is well written. How many hits do you think this blog gets?

Best,

Suneil Thomas/ suneilthomas@hotmail.com

12:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Too bad I don't live in CA any longer or I'd certainly vote NO. Something similar (Measure 37) passed in Oregon a few years ago and its been a mess! Essentially, if the gov't imposes zoning restrictions on private land, which might diminish a property owners ability to develop, the gov't has to either give the owner a variance or pay them off for the "lost value" of the property. Its really causing problems for Oregon's otherwise great anti-sprawl land-use laws.

btw...thanks for the ITB stretch tip!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home