This blog has moved to ashleywaddell.com.
Click the link below Gus' photo to view this post at our new site. See you soon!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Running with Jack Daniels

5 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I agree that when one KNOWS his pace should be faster - it gets faster...funny how mental aspect of training overrules physical soemtiems:)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nice! My hubby was just reading this book too. My VDOT is all over the place (based on 5K, 1/2 and marathon), which I think means I haven't come close to my potential in the marathon.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica DeLine said...

awesome entry and great link. thanks!!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now by SOME of you.........you don't mean ME do you?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Who am I kidding, Beth: by "some of you" I actually mean ME.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home